Yogomisù by #fabio87fabio
Sweets, ice creams, and cake for every palate! The world is full of recipes and this one in particular has been sent to us by Fabio87fabio. Well? Let’s try it!
Obviously, as usual, you will need to go to the supermarket, unless, by a fortuitous coincidence, which I doubt it, you don’t already have all the ingredients in your pantry!
INREDIENTS for 4 jars:
- 350 gr. Greek yogurt
90 gr. fresh liquid cream
10 gr. powdered sugar
- 4/5 soft apricots
- 50 gr. Brown sugar
- 40 gr. fresh water
To compose: savoiardi
- Pour brown sugar into a saucepan
- Add the water and bring to a boil without ever stirring.
- When the sugar has melted, add the apricots already washed and dried with a cloth. Cut them in half and remove the core.
- Cook everything for 5 minutes.
- Then transfer to a blender and blend until thick, then keep aside in a bowl.
- For the cream, start whipping the fresh refrigerator cream to the snow, slowly adding the icing sugar.
- Then transfer the yogurt into a bowl and add the whipped cream a little at a time, making slow rotational movements from top to bottom.
- To compose the jars, take the biscuits and break them in half.
- Immerse the pieces in the apricot puree, create a small layer of cream in the bottom of the jar then add the biscuits and a little ‘puree
- Repeat the operation for the next layer until finished with the cream layer.
- For decoration you can use small pieces of an apricot and garnish with a little mint (or chocolate chips to taste).
- Place the jars in the fridge and let stand for at least 3 hours before serving.
Store in the fridge Max 1 day
The wine that I recommend, unless you have liver problems or you are teetotal, is a Malvasia Castelnuovo Don Bosco dolce frizzante 2017 Cascina Gilli.
For this recipie we would thank Fabio87fabio, that sent us it by mail. Let us know what do you think about it!
“And you? Send us your personal recepie“
Enjoy your yogomisù!