Tatin with pumpkin flowers by #fabio87fabio
Savory pies, sweet cakes, cakes for every palate! The world is full of cake recipes and this one in particular has been sent to us by Fabio87fabio. Well? let’s try it!
Of course, as usual, you will need to go to the market that you have nearby home, unless, by a fortuitous coincidence, you have all the ingredients already in your pantry!
- 1 roll pasta brisée
- 10 zucchini flowers
- 150 grams of cow’s milk ricotta
- Fresh cherry tomatoes q.b.
- Parmesan q.b.
- 1 egg
- Olive oil q.b.
- Salt and Pepper To Taste.
- Chopped rosemary
- First of all, sift the ricotta cheese in a bowl by crushing it with a spatula through a colander
- Add 1 egg, a little thyme and rosemary minced, salt and pepper, oil q.b. and parmesan
- Take a mixer and work the mixture well until it is thick.
- Wash and cut the fresh tomatoes in half and let the excess water drain
- Then add them to the ricotta mixture and mix
- So let it rest in the fridge.
- Take the zucchini flowers, remove the stem remove the pistil and immerse everything in cold water.
- When you have cleaned them all drain them and place them on paper towels.
- In the meantime, take a round pan of about 22/24 cm and place the pasta brisée, pricked with a fork. Take the ricotta mixture and pour it on the pasta brisée.
- Finally lay the zucchini flowers
- Add a little oil, finely chopped fresh basil.
- Bake everything in the oven at 200 degrees for about 35/40 minutes until it is golden.
- Leave it to cool and serve at room temperature.
IThe wine that I recommend, unless you have liver problems or you are teetotal, is Alcamo Bianco DOC
For this recipie we would thank Fabio87fabio, that sent us it by mail. Let us know what do you think about it!
“And you? Send us your personal recepie“
Enjoy your Tatin!