Short time and little desire to cook? Enough with a little creativity!Obviously the easiest choice would be something ready to buy at the supermarket or call foodora, but if you have come up here means that you want to do something more genuine or at least that you did it!
INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- 2 jars of black beans
- 6 prawns
- 300 gr. shrimp already shelled (even 250 grams are fine, the important thing is that you do not make a kilo of shrimps!)
- 1 pack of cubed bacon
- EVO oil q.b.
- 1 clove of garlic
- chopped rosemary
Few ingredients and a lot of imagination for a fast, tasty and unusual result!
- open the two jars of black beans
- take a pan and pour a little e.v.o oil and chopped pepper
- wash, dry and mince the parsley tuft
- while the oil starts to fry, add a part of parsley and the cubed bacon and the minced rosemary
- apart wash and drain the prawns eliminating the black thread -as Gordon Ramsay usually does- that is on the back of the prawns
- boil some water in a pot that is not too big (you will have to boil the 300 grams of prawns)
- when the garlic is golden add the beans with their liquid in the pan, add a pinch of salt, lower the flame and close with a lid
- cook the beans for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. At the same time, boil the shrimp in the previously salted water
- after 10 minutes drain the prawns and add them to the beans
- cook together over a moderate flame for another 10 minutes until the flavors have blended
- after cooking, place the beans in two dishes.
- in the pan where you previously cooked the beans cook the prawns over high heat for two minutes
- cooked? Well, then lay 3 prawns over the beans and sprinkle with the minced parsley
- add a drizzle of e.v.o oils
“remember to wash dishes or load the dishwasher”