Ricotta and chocolate cake by #fabio87fabio
Do you have a little ‘time to spend at home and hang out between a movie on Netflix and a nap? Do you want to try a recipe to make a cake to serve your girlfriend (hoping that she is not in diet!) to your boyfriend or your friends? Fabio87fabio sent us his personal recipe. Well? Let’s try it!
Obviously, even if your idea was to spend an afternoon at home, you will have to go out and buy the ingredients you need for this recipe. Take the opportunity, while you are doing some shopping to buy a good bottle of passito to drink (not drink all the bottle in one time!) with the cake when you decide to eat it. If you give it as a gift, then save the money for the passito.
INGREDIENTS for 8 people:
- 3 fresh eggs
- 180 grams of sugar (possibly of cane)
- 80 grams of butter
- 250 gr of cow’s milk ricotta
- 250 gr of flour (or half integral and half 00)
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 40 ml fresh milk
- Chocolate drops q.b
- Powdered sugar q.b
- First, drain the ricotta well to remove the whey.
- Then separate the egg yolks and egg whites.
- Mount the latter to snow as soon as the mixture will be creamy transferred into the fridge.
- In the meantime melt the butter in a saucepan and then let it cool.
- Add the sugar to the yolks and work with the electric mixer until the mixture is clear and fluffy, then add the melted butter and continue working with the whips.
- When the butter is absorbed add the ricotta until a smooth dough is obtained.
- Also incorporate the egg white and with gentle movements from the bottom to the top
- As soon as the mixture is uniform, add the flour and baking powder and continue to mix gently.
- Finally add the milk mixing the mixture with the whisk.
- Grease a 22 cm mold and finally sprinkle with a little flour.
- Transfer the mixture by helping with a spatula to level. If you do not have it because you are not Gordon Ramsay, use a spoon.
- Then spread the chocolate chips on the surface as you wish
- Bake 180 ° for 30 minutes.
- Make remarries and serve by dusting icing sugar at your convenience.
For this recipie we would thank Fabio87fabio, that sent us it by mail. Let us know what do you think about it!
“And you? Send us your personal recepie“
Enjoy your cake!