Something good and fast for the evening?
Tired from work, at home and with little desire to cook something tasty? Well, you have no choice, apart from ordering food online!
Do you want to spend 20 minutes preparing a tasty dish? Here is a supercool recipe
Of course, as in all recipes, you will need to buy the ingredients, unless for a casual and fortuitous coincidence, you do not already have them in your pantry in the kitchen.
INGREDIENTS for 2 people:
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 2 fresh organic eggs
- 500 gr. of cherry tomatoes
- Salt to taste.
- black pepper q.b.
- extra virgin olive oil.
- 3 leaves of fresh mint
Blanch the asparagus in boiling salted water, after having removed the final part (which is generally not so good), leaving them crunchy.
- Boil water and white vinegar in a pot.
When it boils, turn with a spoon creating a vortex and pour an egg at a time
- Prepare the sauce: wash and cut the cherry tomatoes into two.
- Take a pan and pour two tablespoons of oil.
- Add a pinch of black pepper and a minced leaf of mint.
- When the oil is hot, add the tomatoes and leave them to flavor for 5 minutes, closing them with a lid.
- After about 5 minutes? Add the asparagus, a pinch of salt, a pinch of black pepper and the two chopped mint leaves.
- Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes with the lid.
- IN THE MEANTIME: Remove the eggs from the water with the help of a skimmer, taking care not to break them.
- When the tomatoes have dried, remove the lid and finish cooking for another 5 minutes.
- At this point, serve the asparagus with their cherry tomato sauce and place the poached eggs on top.
- At your convenience, you can add a little sauce over the eggs.
- Add a drizzle of raw olive oil
The wine that I recommend as a pairing is a Alcamo Bianco Doc that fits perfectly, as you can read from the card, both with asparagus and with eggs. Obviously you should not have liver problems or to be an abstainer.
“Send us your personal recipe“
Enjoy your meal!