Pineapple crepes and melted chocolate
Are you at home and want to prepare a quick and good dessert? Then crepes! Using what you have in the fridge!
Obviously, as in all recipes, you will need to buy the ingredients, unless for a casual and fortuitous coincidence (I doubt it) you do not already have them in your pantry in the kitchen.This recipe is quick and you do not have to go shopping, but use what you have in the fridge or in your pantry!
Below is an easy recipe with pineapples and pieces of chocolate recovered from the refrigerator.
To prepare the crepes
- 3 eggs
- 100 gr. of sugar
- 300 ml. of milk
- 200 gr. of frina 00
- 50 gr. of butter
For the filling
- 1 glass of milk
- 25 gr. of butter
- 1 ripe pineapple
- Powdered sugar
- 1 knob of butter
- half a glass of milk
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
- Prepare the dough for the cracks:
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the milk and then the flour to obtain a smooth and homogeneous batter.
- Cover the bowl with some film and put in the fridge to rest for half an hour or alternatively in the freezer for about 10 minutes (obviously if you are in a hurry …)
- Meanwhile, the batter rests in the freezer or in the fridge depending on your choice and your time, prepare the filling.
- Take a small saucepan and after having filled it with water placed on a dish (the technique is what you usually call “bain-marie“).
- Put the diced chocolate, a knob of butter and half a glass of milk on the plate.
- Bring the water to a boil and stir the chocolate from time to time to melt. You will then obtain a chocolate cream to be used as a filling.
- Meanwhile, clean and cut the pineapple into small cubes.
- Take back the batter now and mix it.
- Melt a knob of butter in a non-stick pan, then add a ladle of batter.
- Tilt the pan so that the dough spread over the entire surface, then cook each crêpe one minute per side. Turn with the help of a spatula and cook another minute.
- Slide the crepe onto a plate and still warm it halfway up its surface with the melted chocolate and the pineapple cubes.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Close the crepes to wallets and continue preparing until all the dough is finished.
[su_highlight background=”#ff34ca”]Eat as if there were no tomorrow together with your friends or even alone! [/su_highlight]
The wine that I recommend as a pairing (unless you have liver problems or are teetotalers) is a Moscato dolce doc
“And you? Send us your recipe“
Enjoy your meal!