Pennette with smoked salmon and gorgonzola
Here we are again with an easy recipe for those who have little time and want to enjoy a tasty and quick to prepare dish
A recipe from the flavor of the past years and, more precisely, the much denigrated and bisfrattati eighties (what then these years will have ever done so abhorrent in the kitchen remains mostly unknown!)
Of course, as in all recipes, and in this belief that you will need it, you will have to buy the ingredients, unless you have them already in your kitchen pantry for a casual and fortuitous coincidence.
INGREDIENTS for 2 people:
- 350 gr. smoked salmon
- 300 gr. of wholemeal pennette
- 200 gr. of gorgonzola
- 150 gr of liquid cream
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 tuft of parsley
- extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- black pepper q.b.
- first bring to a boil a pot with salt water
- cut the smoked salmon into small strips of two centimeters
- take a non-stick pan and heat a knob of butter over medium heat
- when the butter is melted, add a pinch of black pepper and add the gorgonzola
- at this point cover with a lid and cook stirring occasionally
- wash and chop the parsley
- when the gorgonzola is completely melted, add half of the smoked salmon previously cut
- at this point add a little ‘cream and turn off the heat stirring and mixing the mixture that should be creamy and not liquid (in this case pour the cream slowly so you can decide the level of creaminess!)
- is the pasta water boiling? Boil the pennies
- drain the pasta al dente and pour it into the pan, then stir gently and quickly for a moment on the fire until they flavor well (this operation must be performed very quickly otherwise you risk “drying the sauce too much”)
- add the minced parsley
- Serve and serve with the remaining portion of smoked salmon and a little parsley to decorate the dish
The wine that I recommend as a pairing is a BOLGHERI DOC ROSATO Obviously you should not have liver problems or to be an abstainer.
“Send us your personal recipe“
Enjoy your meal!