Pasta with spinach cream
Here we are again with an easy recipe for those who have little time and want to enjoy a tasty and quick to prepare dish
You only need a mini pimer, a little time and so hungry!
Of course, as in all recipes you will have to buy the ingredients, unless you have them already in your kitchen pantry for a casual and fortuitous coincidence.
INGREDIENTS for 2 people:
- 300 gr. of mixed pasta of different shapes
- 700 gr. of fresh spinach
- 300 gr. of parmigiano reggiano
- 1 knob of butter
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt to taste
- black pepper q.b.
- chili pepper
- first bring to a boil a pot with salt water to cook the pasta
- in a wok pan (or simply a non-stick pan) heat a tablespoon of olive oil, 1 clove of garlic deprived of the central core and cut into small pieces
- add a little ‘black pepper and a pinch of pepper
- when the garlic is golden add the fresh spinach previously washed and dried
- add two small butternuts and cover and cook over medium heat until the spinach has dried
- add, if you want, two anchovy fillets
- well, at this point, pour the contents into the bowl to be used for the minipimer by tending aside a pair of leaves that
- you can use to decorate the dish
- add 300 grams of Parmigiano Reggiano
- start emulsifying. If necessary, add a little hot water to get a slightly more liquid cream (to your taste)
- after cooking pasta, drain it of course!
- add the cream
The wine that I recommend as a pairing is a GIOIA DEL COLLE DOC. Obviously you should not have liver problems or to be an abstainer.
“Send us your personal recipe“
Enjoy your meal!