Torta al cioccolato con pistacchi e yogurt
Are you at home and want to prepare a dessert for dinner but do not want things too complicated?
Obviously, as in all recipes, you will need to buy the ingredients, unless for a casual and fortuitous coincidence (I doubt) you do not already have them in your pantry in the kitchen.
- 250 gr of 00 flour
- 200 g of dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 125 g of butter
- 100 ml of partially skimmed milk
- 200 grams of sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder for cakes
- 500 gr of pistachio yogurt
- 50 gr. of pistachios
- cut the dark chocolate into cubes and melt it in a saucepan with the milk
melted chocolate? Leave it to cool
- meanwhile, work the butter and 100 grams of sugar (with the help of electric whips)
- add the chocolate previously melted in the milk to the mixture
- in another bowl, whisk the eggs with 100 grams of sugar until the mixture is frothy
- at this point add the 2 preparations (chocolate with butter and eggs with sugar)
- add the flour together with the yeast, gradually sifting it through a strainer
- mix very well and pour into a cake tin 24/26 cm in diameter previously greased and floured or coated with baking paper
- bake in preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 45 minutes
- finish add the yogurt on top of the cake and sprinkle with all the chopped pistachios.
- let it rest in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Serve cold, eat it all (even in the company if you want)
[su_highlight background=”#ff34ca”]Eat as if there were no tomorrow together with your friends or even alone! [/su_highlight]
The wine that I recommend as a pairing (unless you have liver problems or are teetotalers) is a Moscato dolce doc
“And you? Send us your recipe“
Enjoy your meal!