Recipe by #bestfriend
From the cookbook of the #Bestfriend who sent us her personal recipe of casarecce with cream of Jerusalem artichokes! What about apart from a thank you? It’s a quick recipe, for an equally fast but tasty lunch! Then? Let’s try it!
Of course, as in all recipes, you will need to buy the ingredients, unless for a casual and fortuitous coincidence, you don’t already have them in your pantry in the kitchen.
INGREDIENTS for 4 people:
- 350 gr of homemade pasta
- 350 gr of Jerusalem artichoke
- black pepper q.b
- Salt to taste
- nutmeg q.b
- grated pecorino 100 gr
- peel the Jerusalem artichokes and cut them into cubes
- take a pot and boil the cubes of Jerusalem artichokes covering them with water until covering them completely
- cook the Jerusalem artichokes on a medium flame for about 20 minutes until the water is completely absorbed
- once cooked (you can feel the actual softness using a fork) add a pinch of salt and nutmeg
- at this point, using a minipimer, blend the Jerusalem artichokes until a soft puree is obtained
- taste and adjust salt if necessary
- boil the fresh pasta (homemade) in a pot with salted water
- cooked pasta? At this point incorporate the cream and add a little oil e.v.o
- Serve hot pasta sprinkling with a little ‘black pepper and grated pecorino
The wine that I recommend as a pairing is a Bianco di Pitigliano doc . Obviously you should not have liver problems or to be an abstainer.
For this recipe we woulk like to thanks the anonymous #Bestfriend that sent us her personal recipe. Let us KNow what do you think about it!
“Send us your personal recipe“
Enjoy your meal!