Cannellini bean salad
During the summer we are always looking for something good and quick to prepare.
Obviously, as in all recipes, you will need to buy the ingredients, unless for a casual and fortuitous coincidence (I doubt it) you do not already have them in your pantry in the kitchen.
INGREDIENTS for 2 people:
- 2 cans of 400 gr. of cannellini beans
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 cans of 150 gr. of natural tuna
- 1 bowl of cherry tomatoes
- 1 red tropea onion
- extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste.
- black pepper q.b.
- half lemon juice
- Dip the beans in cold water for about 20 minutes then drain.
- In another bowl put the coarsely chopped red onion to soak in cold water and white vinegar for about 30 minutes (this will make the onion more digestible and lose its strong odor).Open the tuna and lay it on a cutting board (or on a plate) then beat it with a knife until it is chopped.
- Wash the tomatoes under running water and divide them a two.
- Wash and dry the bunch of parsley.
- With the help of a minipimer chop the garlic adding two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, a pinch of black pepper and a half lemon juice.
- Leave a few leaves of whole parsley to use to garnish the dish.
- Then rinse the onion previously soaked.
- At this point add all the ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Adding salt q.b.
- A sprinkling of black pepper.
- Add oil evo.qb
- Mix and rest in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
The wine that I recommend as a pairing (unless you have liver problems or are teetotalers) is a Cirò DOC bianco
“And you? Send us your recipe“
Enjoy your meal!